24/7 Access Hours
Individually Alarmed Units
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Covered
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Uncovered
Benefits of Storing Your Car or Van
Whether you’re looking for a secure place to store your vehicle or you simply need to make room in your garage or carport, there are many benefits to keeping your car or van in a storage space or unit.
Storing your car or van gives you:
- Safety and security for your vehicle
- Protection from extreme temperatures and natural elements (e.g. sun and hail damage)
- Protection from potential damage by other vehicles or elements (e.g. tree branches)
- Lower risk of theft or vandalism
- Lower insurance costs (some insurance providers offer lower premiums for people who keep their vehicle stored).
From keeping your vehicle looking its best to reducing the risk of damage or theft, storing your car or van in a professional storage facility – rather than keeping it in your garage, driveway, lawn or street – will give you peace of mind.
Don’t forget to check out our tips on preparing your vehicle for storage in our handy How To Store A Car guide.
Our clean and modern self-storage centres provide you with a secure environment to keep your car. From a petite classic VW Beetle to a bulky family 4WD, we can accommodate your vehicle with the ideal storage space or unit.
Our Car and Van Storage in Major City Locations
We offer car and van storage in the following:
- Adelaide Car Storage
- Brisbane Car Storage
- Melbourne Car Storage
- Sydney Car Storage
- Townsville Car Storage
- Gold Coast Car Storage
- Sunshine Coast Car Storage
- Hervey Bay Car Storage
- North Queensland
- Cairns Car Storage
- Blue Mountains Car Storage
- Hunter Car Storage
- Central Coast Car Storage
- Wollongong Car Storage
- Illawarra Car Storage
- Geelong Car Storage
- Perth Car Storage
- Hobart Car Storage
- Canberra Car Storage
Car and Van Storage FAQs
- What security is provided at your storage centres?
Most of our centres require PIN access, and all of our centres have CCTV security cameras strategically placed, monitoring the premises 24/7. Your undercover unit will have a padlock that only you can access with a key, and some centres also have individually alarmed
- What if something happens to my car while in storage?
We advise you organise insurance for your vehicle prior to storing, so you are covered in the very unlikely event that something should happen to your car or van.
- Why should I choose National Storage to store my car or van?
You can trust National Storage to provide a clean and secure storage space or unit for your car or van. You’ll be impressed by our friendly and genuine team of storage consultants as well as our range of convenient storage options. With National Storage, you can enjoy:
- Short- or long-term storage
- Flexible arrangements
- Fast and easy access to your vehicle
- The option of a private undercover unit out of the harsh sun
- Free, no-obligation quotes.
- Protect your car or van with our superior vehicle storage. Visit our dedicated city pages for more information tailored to your location – Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.