24/7 Access Hours Available
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Covered
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Uncovered
Why get car storage in the Gold Coast?
Space constraints and safety concerns are good reasons to declutter your driveway. And if you don’t need your car for a while, or you don’t use those vintage wheels as much as you like, then keep them safe in Gold Coast car storage. Storing your car under a weatherproof cover and in the shade will help to preserve its finishes.
Our Gold Coast car storage options include:
- Secure outdoor storage spaces
- Private lock-up undercover units.
Storing your vehicle gives you:
- Safety and security for your vehicle
- Protection from the elements
- Protection from potential damage by other vehicles
- Reduced risk of theft or vandalism
- Lower insurance costs (your insurance provider may offer a lower premium if you store your vehicle).
Our Gold Coast Car Storage centres
Whether you need to tuck your car away long-term or short-term, we’ve got eight outdoor Gold Coast car storage sites.
Covered hardstands on the Gold Coast:
- Tweed Heads (Height restriction of covered stands: 2200mm)
- Burleigh (Height restriction of covered stands: 2500mm)
- Chinderah Bay (Height restriction of covered stands: 3500mm)
- Carrara (No height restriction)
- Bundall (No height restriction)
Uncovered hardstands on the Gold Coast:
Benefits of our Gold Coast Car Storage
- Convenient hours
Our Gold Coast car storage options offer great accessibility and are open from early to late (some even offer access around the clock), seven days a week.
- Variety of options
From covered to uncovered, our Gold Coast car storage options will have a spot big enough for your vehicle.
- Uncomplicated payment options
At the end of every month, you are automatically billed, but we make sure you get the invoice in the middle of the month, so you have sufficient time to let us know once you are ready to move out.
Gold Coast Car Storage FAQs
- What security is in place?
All our storage facilities are under 24/7 video surveillance and offer PIN-controlled access. Some locations also have an onsite manager.
- What if something happens to my car?
In the event that something unfortunate transpires, it is recommended that you always insure your vehicle.
- How much does car storage cost in Gold Coast?
Gold Coast car storage costs will depend on the space you need and the amount of time you need it for. Our friendly team will give you a helpful breakdown of our car storage prices when you enquire about pricing.
- How long can I store my vehicle for?
Because we offer month-to-month payment options, the minimum amount of time you can utilise our Gold Coast car storage units is one month. But you are welcome to stay for as many months as you need. Some centres allow 1-week stays.