24/7 Access Hours Available
Receipt & Dispatch
Individually Alarmed Units
Climate Controlled Storage
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Covered
Why choose National Storage for your long term storage needs?
We take security seriously. All of our centres have PIN coded access and CCTV surveillance, and some centres have individual door alarms.
Flexible Access Hours
Our centres generally offer early-morning to late-evening access, and most of our centres can arrange 24-hour access if required so you can come and go whenever you please.
You only pay for what you need thanks to our flexible month-to-month leases.
Highly Trained Staff
With onsite managers and highly trained staff, our team know all there is to know about the exacting task of efficient storage!
Benefits of Our Long Term Storage Units
- Modern, clean and secure units that only you have access to
- Early-morning to late-evening access, with 24-hour access available at some centres
- Monthly leases that allow you to only pay for what you need
- No maximum stay – store your stuff for as long as you like.
Long-Term Storage FAQs
- Why do I need long-term storage?
- You’re downsizing home and need a storage unit to act as the spare room you no longer have.
- You’re culling the clutter in your home to free up space.
- You need somewhere to put your belongings during travel.
- You’re looking for somewhere safe to keep a collection or heirlooms without taking up space in your home.
- What can I store in a self-storage unit?
Just about anything including:
- Appliances and electronics
- Sporting equipment
- Seasonal items
- Files and documents
- Books, magazines, newspapers, and DVDs
- Vehicles, caravans, and recreational equipment
Just be sure to take a look at our list of things you can’t put into storage before heading to your storage unit.
- How much does a long-term storage unit cost?
It depends which size unit you need and where you’d like to store. Get in touch with our friendly and professional team for a quote today.
Vehicle & Trailer Hire
Need a hand with moving house or transporting items to your storage unit? Grab a truck for a smoother move.