|Looking for storage in Brisbane? With National Storage centres situated throughout the city and surrounding suburbs, our storage units in Brisbane are a handy option for everyone in Queensland’s capital. Whether you live north or south of the river, you’re sure to find one of our self-storage centres in Brisbane conveniently located near you.|
- What to Expect from Our Storage Units in Brisbane
Don’t have as much space as you used to? Perhaps you’ve recently downsized or moved into a city apartment with less room for your belongings. Or maybe a shopping habit has finally pushed your collection of possessions over the edge! Whatever the case, hiring one of our storage units in Brisbane is an ideal solution for clearing the clutter and taking back your home (or office).
Every National Storage Brisbane centre provides a convenient and secure service. Whether you have personal or business items to store, you can rely on our staff to treat your possessions with respect and care, and tailor the perfect self-storage solution in Brisbane.
From moving boxes to caravan storage, Brisbane has a National Storage centre to cater to anyone. However, services and features vary between our storage facilities in Brisbane. If you have specific storage needs, such as a boat to store in winter or a wine collection to keep in top condition, please click on your closest suburb below to see exactly what’s on offer at that location.
- Our Storage Solutions in Brisbane
National Storage provides convenient and secure storage solutions for every storage need. Our storage options in Brisbane include:
- Self-storage: From beloved collections to excess belongings, our self-storage units in Brisbane are the perfect solution for keeping your things safe without compromising on space in your home.
- Business storage: Clear the paperwork from your office with our business storage solutions, perfect for companies of all sizes.
- Wine storage: Wine enthusiasts in Brisbane, unite! Some National Storage facilities offer wine storage to keep your favourite bottles in top condition for years to come. We can also provide climate-controlled or cold storage in Brisbane for other specialty items.
- Vehicle storage: Are you a motoring enthusiast with a collection of classic cars that need a home? Or do you simply wish to make room in your garage at home? Our clean and modern vehicle storage spaces and units are perfect for your car, van, boat, caravan, or motorbike.
- Furniture storage: From one armchair to an entire furniture set, National Storage can accommodate your needs with our furniture storage in Brisbane.
- Records management: We’re not just your go-to for all things storage. We also offer a records management service to keep your paperwork catalogued, secure, and quickly retrieved and delivered. Talk about convenient.
No matter where you live in Brisbane, you’ll find a National Storage facility that caters to your every storage need.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Storage Options in Brisbane
Our storage units in Brisbane can be leased for as long as you need. Whether you need a temporary home for your couch or somewhere secure to keep your belongings for the foreseeable future, National Storage Brisbane can provide the perfect storage solution. Our flexible month-to-month hire arrangements allow you store your goods for as long as you need – whether it’s for 1 month or 10 years.
- Self-Storage Brisbane Prices
On the hunt for cheap storage in Brisbane? National Storage prices are affordable and tailored to your requirements, with fees payable on a flexible monthly basis. The cost of your self-storage in Brisbane will depend on the unit size you need and your preferred centre. Request a quote today.
- Tough Security, Easy Access
We understand that you can’t always predict when you’ll need your goods. Our self-storage lock-up centres provide reliable security paired with early-morning and late-night access. Many of our self-storage centres in Brisbane can also offer you 24-hour access to your unit upon request.
- Choosing the Right Unit
ot sure which size unit you’ll need? Visit our Unit Size Guide to work out which of our storage units in Brisbane best suits your requirements, or call our contact centre on 1300 214 873 and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to help you.
- More Than Storage
Our storage centres in Brisbane also sell moving supplies and packing boxes. Visit our Box Shop for more details.
- Brisbane Storage FAQs
What is the minimum storage period at the National Storage centres in Brisbane?
One month. If you wish to store with us for a shorter amount of time, speak to your centre manager about a tailored solution.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
No. If you wish to pay a deposit, this will go toward your first month of storage. You are required to pay a deposit when booking online.
How can I move my things into the storage unit?
Our storage centres in Brisbane provide customers with use of equipment such as pallet jacks, trolleys, a forklift and driver, move-in trailers and vehicle hire.
What does “hardstand” mean?
A “hardstand” is an outdoor space that is commonly occupied by vehicles and boats. It is open to the elements. Undercover car storage provides overhead protection.
How much notice do I need to give when moving out?
You must give at least seven (7) days’ notice of your intention to move out.
What can I put in my Brisbane self-storage unit?
Almost anything! Our storage units in Brisbane are usually used to store household items such as:
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs
- Sporting equipment
- Seasonal items
What can’t I put in my self-storage unit?
These items are prohibited from our storage centres in Brisbane:
- Toxic or combustible items (e.g. gasoline/petrol, paint, and solvents)
- Perishable items (e.g. animal food, fresh food, and contained/tinned food)
- Living things (e.g. plants and pets)
- Illegal items and items that have been obtained illegally