55 Hargreaves Street,
Edmonton QLD 4869
Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Mon-Fri: 5am - 9pm
Sat: 5am - 9pm
Sun: 5am - 9pm
Please note our office is closed on public holidays
Find storage at Edmonton
Small - 1 × 2m -(2m2)
Medium - 2 × 3m -(6m2)
Large - 3 × 4.5m -(13.5m2)
Vehicle storage enquiry
We can offer convenient vehicle storage for your car, motorbike, caravan, boat or recreational vehicle.Find out more
6 months ago
We had a great experience with National Storage. They were very easy to deal with and accommodating. We can't complain about the service or facility. Thanks guys.
6 years ago
I was wary of storing my cars and house contents after reading the reviews here, but.... I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service and how helpful the staff were. The facilities are clean and well kept. Everything that was promised was delivered and I cannot recommend this company highly enough! I think this facility offers an excellent, cost effective storage option for caravans, cars, house contents, etc. There are containers, a car shed and lots of different sized storage sheds at very reasonable prices.
5 years ago
The staff have always been very helpful. We had to ship an item from our storage unit while interstate - they extended our access pass to pack the item, let us store it in the office awaiting pick up, and even assisted the delivery driver with the forklift loading the pallet. This saved us a great deal of money (and headache). Chris was extremely friendly and understanding with us being interstate - would recommend.
Storage Units Edmonton
National Storage Edmonton offers a range of spaces to protect your vehicle from the tropical weather, whether it’s your car, bike or campervan, we have you covered. Our centre features units for your vehicles as well as personal items, and is just 20 minutes from Cairns Airport. Here we offer pin-coded access gates and 24 hour CCTV coverage for your items while in storage.
National Storage Edmonton is based on 55 Hargreaves Street. For more options, we have our National Storage Earville centre based 10 minutes away.
Suburbs near this location…
Bentley Park | Wrights Creek | Mount Sheridan
What is the minimum storage period?
The minimum storing period is one month. If you’re after a shorter stay, get in touch with our friendly team to see how we can tailor a solution to you on 1300 216 803.
How often can I access my goods?
If your account is paid up, you can access your storage space whenever you need to, subject to the centre access hours. The access hours will vary from centre to centre, however you can see your preferred centres access hours on our Find a Centre page.
Am I automatically insured?
No, you are not automatically covered. You may arrange insurance on your own or alternatively, you can take out insurance through National Storage. Under current legislation, we must wait 5 days from the date you purchase storage with us. We will be in touch in 5 days with more information around our insurance. Once contacted, insurance can be purchased through your online customer account and will be applied to your storage unit booking.
How do I purchase insurance?
You may arrange insurance on your own or alternatively, you can take out insurance through National Storage. Under current legislation, we must wait 5 days from the date you purchase storage with us. We will be in touch in 5 days with more information around our insurance.
Once the 5 day referral period has passed, insurance can be purchased through your online customer account. Your monthly insurance fee will be added to your monthly billing automatically.
You can also provide proof of your own insurance via the My Account portal.
How much notice do I have to give when moving out?
Clause 8.1 of the terms and conditions in your storage agreement states that you must give not less than seven (7) days notice of your intention to move out.
How do I pay online?
At National Storage, you can set up recurring payments to make it simpler for you to manage your account with us.
We have also made it possible for you to pay any amount towards your storage account online through your online account.
Follow the steps below, or click here to view screenshots of the process.
- Click the Login button on the top navigation bar of the website (desktop) or via the the three lines on the right hand corner of your screen (mobile)
- If you don’t have an account, click Sign Up and fill in the form to register OR simply login using your email address and password
- Now that you have logged in or set up your account, you can add your unit to your profile by clicking Add Existing Unit (Note: if your storage unit is already linked to your account, proceed to step 6.)
- Select the storage centre where your unit is located, fill in your email address and unit name, and click Get Authentication Code (Note: your unit name can be found in the communications sent from our contact centre or your storage centre eg. 14154. The email address must be the same as the one associated with the unit. You will also need to have access to the email address to retrieve the code)
- Enter your authentication code in the box provided and click Submit
- Now that you’ve added the unit to your account, click the Storage Units tab and then click Manage next to the unit on which you wish to make a payment
- On your unit dashboard, click Pay Any Amount under the Next Payment section
You can also sign up to recurring billing and update payment and contact details all through your unit dashboard. Please feel free to contact our friendly team on 1300 280 247 if you need any further assistance.
Can I give my code to others e.g. removalist or relatives?
It is recommended you do not give your code out to anyone other than the person you have nominated to have access on your contract as this protects you and others storing in the facility.