Self-Storage NewmarketIf you’re in need of self-storage near Newmarket, Brisbane, National Storage can cater to your exact needs and budget, with options for short and long-term storage.
Looking for self-storage in Newmarket? National Storage can help.We’re experts in storage and we guarantee you’ll find the right solution to your storage needs. With our Kelvin Grove Centre only 1km away from Newmarket (a 3-minute drive) and 4 other centres under 6km away, National Storage has convenient and secure locations for your belongings.
- Our Storage Units
From large spaces to anchor your boat (on land) to smaller units, the National Storage team will help you find the perfect unit.
We tailor our spaces to what you require, even if what you require is to store everything in your house. Our big units and compact lockers are built for anything.
- Total Security
With PIN-coded access and 24-hour CCTV surveillance at all of our National Storage centres, you can rest easy knowing your items are completely safe.
Our dedicated team also do everything to make sure each unit is secured, with some locations even featuring on-site managers and individual door alarms.
- Need some help?
If you’re not entirely sure what size unit you’ll be needing, read up on our storage unit sizing guide.
Need a bit more help? Contact our friendly team and we’ll provide you with more information and help you find the best self-storage solution near Newmarket.
- Why might I need self-storage?
Self-storage is a handy solution for a wide range of situations. You could be:
- Moving into a smaller home and needing to downsize
- Going on an extended holiday and needing a place for your belongings
- Wanting to store your kids’ furniture and memories when they move out
- Looking to safely store a valuable collection
- Needing a secure place to keep your boat safe from natural elements.
Simple and affordable, our solution to your storage needs provides the perfect space to keep everything in the best condition.
- What can I store in a self-storage unit?
Anything that’s within reason. The most common items stored in centres near Newmarket include:
- Electronics and appliances
- Files and documents
- Books, magazines and newspapers
- CDs and DVDs
- Vehicles, caravans and recreational equipment.
For information on what you can’t store, check out this list.