24/7 Access Hours Available
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Covered
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Uncovered
Why get caravan storage in Brisbane?
Chances are you’re not using your caravan year-round. So where are you keeping it while it’s not in use?
It’s likely too large for the garage – or hogging every inch of space you have in there. Or it’s giving your neighbours grief parked on the street. Either way, our caravan storage in Brisbane is the perfect solution for keeping your caravan out of the way and in top condition until you need it again. We offer short- and long-term caravan storage in Brisbane, so your caravan is safe with us for as long as you need. Our flexible month-to-month payment plans mean you only pay for what you need.
Storing your caravan gives you:
- Safety and security for your vehicle
- Protection from the sun, rain, and hail
- Protection from potential damage by other vehicles or falling branches
- Reduced risk of theft or vandalism
- More space in your garage or driveway at home
- Lower insurance costs (some providers offer discounted insurance costs for people who generally keep their vehicle stored).
Benefits of our Brisbane Caravan Storage
- Great Access Hours
Our access hours are from early morning to late evening, so you can access your car whenever you need it. Most of our locations even give you the option of 24/7 access.
- Huge Range of Sizes
From small caravans to monster family motorhomes, there’s no caravan too big or too small for National Storage.
- Easy Payment
We have a simple payment process that works on a month-to-month renewable contract. You’re automatically billed for the next month when your rent expires, and we send our invoice to you two weeks in advance, giving you plenty of time to give us notice if you’re ready to move out.
Brisbane Caravan Storage FAQs
- What kind of security is provided at your storage centres?
Most National Storage centres require PIN access, and they all feature 24/7 CCTV security cameras. Some locations even have an onsite manager to keep an eye on things.
- What if something happens to my caravan while in storage?
We recommend organising insurance for your caravan before you store it, so you’re covered in the very unlikely event that something should happen to your vehicle.
- How much does your caravan storage cost in Brisbane?
The cost of your caravan storage will depend on the amount of space you require, and how long you need to store for. Our friendly storage experts will explain our pricing to you when you enquire.
- How long can I store my caravan for?
One week is our minimum stay however certain centres require one month. We work on a month-to-month basis.