24/7 Access Hours
Why get boat storage in the Gold Coast?
Limited space on properties and the city council’s crackdown on kerbside parking of big, bulky vehicles make it hard to park your boat trailer over an extended time. So, Gold Coast boat storage can reduce some of the stresses that go along with owning a boat.
Storing your boat gives you:
- Reduced chance of damage
- More protection against theft
- A clean and dry hull that requires less maintenance
Our Gold Coast Boat Storage Centres
Protect your boat against the elements and store your watercraft at one of our outdoor Gold Coast boat storage centres. Pick between covered and uncovered storage:
Covered boat storage on the Gold Coast:
- Tweed Heads (Height restriction of covered stands: 2200mm)
- Burleigh (Height restriction of covered stands: 2500mm)
- Chinderah Bay (Height restriction of covered stands: 3500mm)
- Carrara (No height restriction)
- Bundall (No height restriction)
Uncovered boat storage on the Gold Coast:
Benefits of our Gold Coast Boat Storage
- Generous Access Hours
Our storage sites are open every day of the week, and you can access your boat from early to late. We also have locations that offer 24/7 access.
- Assorted Sizes
Height restrictions apply for covered hardstands in Tweed Heads, Burleigh, and Chinderah Bay, but uncovered spaces make it easy to store vessels that stand quite tall. Therefore, we offer a variety of outdoor covered and uncovered storage solutions for your boat and watercraft across the Gold Coast.
- Month-to-Month Payment Options
Boat storage costs don’t have to be a headache. Our goal is to provide you with convenient boat storage that you can pay for as you need it. At the end of each month, you are automatically billed, however, we send you an invoice mid-month to give you sufficient time to let us know if you have decided to move out.
Gold Coast boat storage FAQs
- What Security Measures are in Place?
Our facilities are covered 24/7 by CCTV surveillance systems, and most offer access control keypads.
- What if Something Happens to my Boat?
Year-round boat insurance is always recommended – you never know when something unlucky might happen.
- How Much does Boat Storage Cost in Gold Coast?
It will all depend on what size you need and how long you need it for. Get in touch with our storage experts to get a detailed breakdown of our pricing.
- How Long can I Store my Boat for?
You can rent boat storage for a minimum of one month.