You may think celebrities are interesting. You might believe that authors and artists have the best stories to tell. Maybe you even consider musicians to be the most intriguing people to talk to.
Well, you’re absolutely wrong and we don’t mind saying it.
Because it’s actually people who work at storage centres who are the most fascinating. National Storage centres, to be specific.
Now – lucky you – here’s your chance to get to know the team at National Storage Tweed Heads!
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Tweed Heads
- National Storage Tweed Heads is located near the Banora Point Fire Station, the Hub Church, and Bunnings – you can grab your Bunnings snag after visiting your storage unit!
- This centre offers a range of storage unit sizes, from 1.5m x 2m to 3m x 9m.
- National Storage Tweed Heads is all about security, with an onsite manager, CCTV, individually alarmed units, private access codes, and padlocks.
- This centre is managed by Lee, a National Storage veteran who has been with the company for almost 20 years!
Meet the Manager: Lee
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
Someone making coffins (they actually turned out to be Surfboard Blanks packing boxes).
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
Tape: always getting into sticky situations.
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
“The people I’ve met and the friendships I’ve made over 18/19 years, and travelling to different states to set up new centres and support them in transition.”
Meet the Team
Describe the Tweed Heads team in 3 words?
“I mainly work on my own, so no set team here.”
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
“Me, as I can laugh at my own jokes.”
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
Come on, Lee – don’t sell yourself short!
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
The Opera House
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Tweed Heads for yourself!
- Call: 07 5523 1999
- Visit: 10 Corporation Circuit, Tweed Heads South, NSW 2486 (the centre is open 5am-9pm Monday to Sunday).