Think surfing or snowboarding is cool? Maybe roller coasters get your blood pumping?
These things may give you a rush, but if you’re really looking to be impressed, you can’t go past a National Storage centre.
National Storage Hornsby proves once again that self-storage centres are where the action is.
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Hornsby
- This centre is located across the road from the Asquith Veterinary Hospital – very handy if your dog needs a flea bath on the same day you’re visiting your unit!
- National Storage Hornsby has a unit size to suit everyone, whether you’re storing a car or some old cassettes.
- The centre’s favourite thing, second only to storage? Security. National Storage Hornsby features 24/7 security cameras, individual 6-digit access codes, and padlocks.
- This centre is nice and handy to the M1, making it a breeze to get to.
Meet the Manager: Brett
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
“Tree stumps to cure before being recycled into furniture and sculptures.”
And the coolest?
“We once had someone store vintage mini bikes.”
Just how mini are we talking here, Brett?
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
“Tape gun – because I am a gun at my job.”
We don’t doubt it, Brett!
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
Meet the Team
Describe the Hornsby team in 3 words?
“Multi-skilled, talented and diligent.”
What a knockout combo!
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
“Jake because of his sense of humour.”
He sounds like a real hoot.
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
“Gone Daddy Gone by Violent Femmes”
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
“The Great Wall of China”
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Hornsby for yourself!
- Call: 02 9482 7404
- Visit: 28 Salisbury Road, Asquith NSW 2077 (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-2pm Saturday, with access hours from 6am-6pm Monday-Sunday).